Monday, October 8, 2007

Teacherweb

How was grading the teacherweb?
Grading teacherweb was really fun! I just enjoyed seeing what my fellow classmates had done! Their ideas were very creative! I loved the web resources page, for there were many links for teachers to use! I thought this was the most beneficial page of the website! I also liked looking at the homepage icons for each page. Each teacherweb had its own personality, and I liked how my classmates put so much time into their projects! It was fun to sit down and enjoy what we had worked so hard on!
Did I find anything interesting?
I found many things to be interesting on these teacherwebs! I liked taking the quizzes that were provided, for I learned fascinating information! I learned about capitals of states and all about mathematics. It was really fun just to see the differences in quiz items and all of the interesting information provided on each page!
Knowing what I know now:
What would I do differently?

I really enjoyed making my teacherweb, so I do not feel that there is much I would do differently with my website. I know I could have spent more time on it, by adding more pictures or links, but I did what was necessary the best I could. I tried hard, and I feel like I made a great teacher web, so there is not much that I would change!
What would I like to see different on teacherweb?
I can not stress how much I like teacherweb. I think it is a great resource to have in your classroom, so I feel teacherweb is great as it is! I would like to have made a wiki on teacherweb, instead of outside of it. That is the only thing that I would have liked to see different on the teacherweb, is to put our actual class lesson within teacherweb!

No comments: